- 1.1: compare new ideas, information and experiences to prior knowledge and experiences
- 1.1: share personal responses to explore and develop understanding of oral, print and other media texts
- 4.4: demonstrate positive attitudes for the study of science and for the application of science in responsible ways
- 4:5: recognize that human activity can lead to the production of wastes, and identify alternatives for the responsible use and disposal of materials
- 4.10: demonstrate knowledge and skills for the study, interpretation, propagation and enhancement of plant growth
- 4.1: students will demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of how elements of physical geography, climate, geology and paleontology are integral to the landscapes and environment of Alberta
- 4.2: students will demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of the role of stories, history and culture in strengthening communities and contributing to identity and a sense of belonging
Students will be able to ...
Students will understand ...